Subject: Top Quality Software at rockk botomm prices! =) jowl
From: Ollie Early <[email-masked]>
To: Voorhrst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:00:12 +0100

>Yesterday is ashes; tomorrow wood Only today does the fire burn brightly
>When poverty comes in at the door, love flies out of the window 
>Diamonds cut diamonds

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have! 
http://berwick.getcheapsoft.info
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)

>Turtle can't walk if he nah push he head outa he shell.
>Every path has its puddle.
>For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
>In for a penny, in for a pound.
>An idle mind is.. the best way to relax.
>Nothing is certain but death and taxes