Subject: Bljankichki
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

I saw the photos of this totally amazing Thunersee: it's really really
really amazing!!! There are some really nice ones on
http://mark.ac/photo/place/thunersee/

So first concerning this stupid scriptie: I went to ONE of the teachers
(the other didn't reply my email), and he gave me something completely
different than I had expected: one very specific problem, which some
people are trying to solve in Groningen in a very specific way, and I'm
supposed to vaguely help them somehow in some very specific way (if it
will be successful my name will be included in their publication, he said,
da be da, that's bullshit); about things that I neither know nor
understand nor am any good at. I wanted it to have something to do with
these Meetkunde subjects I studied all year, and he behaved like: yes, it
will have something to do with it etc etc, but I honestly don't really
believe.

Anyway, he said I can also choose something else, and I'll compare it with
the other Chubak. But I'm afraid everything will be similar. I imagine
they want it to be possibly similar to the research they do every day --
which means that I absolutely hate it and actually will never manage to do
this kind of research for a job etc. etc.

Blaaaargh, so when I went away I was slightly annoyed, but then I became
very happy because I spoke very long with the Maminka from Cambridge, and
we spoke also about Cambridge and about Liovii, and I said I'm going there
on Thursday, and she said she's going there on Tuesday next week, because
her boyfriend (husband/whatever) will finish his phD there.

Now I'm fine trying to study for Logic and realising that in fact I have
almost no time left, since thursday, friday and saturday I won't be really
able to study.

About Barbaritoshka-bljankitoshka, she is nemnozhka kokoshka, actually she
behaves exactly like you behave to your ex-boyfriends, but I decided it's
not nice.

It isn't what you thing, that she changed, exactly the opposite: she
didn't cahnge at all and pretends that nothing has changed, and no time
has passed, and writes some things that are in her mind in a `whatever'
fashion.

I wrote her a very silent and deep email ("how are you?") but she said
"blablabla i am very happy there was a uni. demonstration and I now have a
lot of new friends and we are looking for a new common house to live" or
something; then she thought it necessary to tell about her fucker, the boy
she really loved (after Yurito) but he didn't love her but they had sex
anyway because everybody had sex with each other in that house, so that
fucker named Daniel is in fact doing a phD in Amsterdam, and she maybe
wants to visit him there...and then she is going on vacation in France to
some place that I didn't understand doing something that I didn't
understand since she was using annoying German slang, and she invites me
there to travel with her, just like this, like I'm an extra huj on the
way... :p

Ok it wasn't that bad, but I just didn't feel good about it -- I suppose
you  write similarly to boyfriends like Enzo which you left, because you
write them so much happitoshka bljanka bljanka like everything is OK and
you have left every problem behind: and you think it makes them happy not
to create a heavy atmosphere, and I guess Barbara is doing exactly that --
but it makes me feel bad, because when I do think deeply and heavily about
her and it hurts me to see that she doesn't feel the same -- even if we
are nothing special anymore, still I wish she'd take it seriously etc.
etc.

OK enough bljanka bljanka.

I'll write her something, of course. But for some reason I want to write
something not so nice and huggable. I want to tell her some lie, that I'm
married with three children, or that I had an operation and became a
woman, or that I'm living in India. But I'll just have to tell her boring
stuff "we will live in Utrecht" bla bla who cares....

I'll get back to my illogical subject now...

I also wrote to Astrid and we will make an appointment on ther 29 or 30 of
June. That means we have to go to Groningen on those days. Is it ok if
after my exam on 29 we will immediately go to Groningen (the exam is
14.00-17.00) I believe.

Bye, I go to pishka

I am a mishka.

I saw a mouse in the kitchen and became very happy that Tico didn't kill
them all. I saw it really close and in detail, I saw the cute mouth and
the black eyes and the huggable fur and tail....it was so sweet.

Oh, I called to Vickitoshka yesterday also, but it was expensive, from the
mobile phone, so we didn't speak so long.

Bye (otivam da pishkam)

Hug hug hug hug. Miss you too my mishchitsa.

This email was not huggable at all. Sorry but I felt more like
serious/speakable than glezankable/bljankable.

Try to find internet and write me a few words.

-Chubak