Subject: Chuback!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:03:08 +0200 (CEST)

Chuback, whom did you fxxx??? Did you find Orlin's friend, and did you
give 2 Majetchki???

Chuback, did you know that today is the LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR hurra ha
ha ha, and also the shortest night, and also this special night when a lot
naked people make group sex in the forest and also that night when you
should go to the forest and search for a red flower on a Paparatnik!!!!
And also, today is Barbara's birthday, but I think I'm not going to write
her. :(

I couldn't manage to change the Hujobstvina so I have to try and change my
plane-ticket. Or I'll just not do it, and miss it again, and ask him to do
it on another date. I didn't decide yet.

Bljanka bljanka bljanka....

Good luck for the concert tonight!!! I will think about it all the fucking
time etc. etc.

I'm a bit lonely and very lazy and don't want to study but I really have
to........... piu-piu

katz-katz

katz-maratz

Yur-Kur