Subject: Re: Who is this?
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kristina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:19:25 +0200 (CEST)

> Tova mai e...?
>

Sooorrry???????

Egati Kitkata! Ha Ha Ha! You look like an african dupelizalka with
coloured artificial kosichkis. Hahaha.

I just came back from my INTERVIEW (hahaha scary) with the scary teacher:
he gave me ONLY 8.5 (why so little!) and made a lot of comments and gave
critics, some of which were bullshit and completely a matter of taste and
personality, but others were true and clever. I understood that he's one
of those people who like you to do things exactly the same way he does
them. He likes to explain me his way, and doesn't like to be open for
other ways. At least, that's what I think. But anyway, I feel good to have
somebody critical, because at least this person has a personality and
reminds me of piano teachers, and I like that this is different from all
the other professors who are just "whatever whatever it's OK don't worry
etc." bljanki. It was good anyway.

In Amsterdam it was also very nice.

I am sorry that here there are no painting programs so that I could send
you pictures as before. But there's only stupid programs and I can't draw
you anything on them :(

Tralala Munjokoj! Munja-munjanja!!!!

Enjoy yourself with your amazing Maminka and amazing friends, and speak
Bulgarian as much as you can while you're there.

Hope your Zabolekar will be fine.

I'll call you after it's done. (Maybe write me email if you are at home etc.)

Write me emails in Bulgarian, I really like it.

Zunki.

-Munjanja = Gol Sopol (mnogo mi kefi tozi Gol Sopol ha ha ha :) :) :) )

PS. did you NOW receive my previous email about Eamon/his brother etc??