Subject: Mun DJJJ ok
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kristina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 01:20:07 +0200 (CEST)

Golaja Mechka,

I didn't speak with Vickitoshka because she was in a pub and cam back late
or whatever. But we made an appointment for tomorrow, only now I don't
know if I'll not be somewhere outside, by accident, hugging and kssing and
fucking around the corners in the night ha ha ha BLJA!

I go to mechka in the bed now (I wanted to call you but maybe it's late)/
to sleep and tomorrow I have Logic in Amsterdam. Do you know what my
mother told me? That she spoke with the father of Eamon (he does something
like linguistic/computer-language/logic/something strange) and he said
that in Amsterdam this Logic-department is the almost the best in Europe
or even in the world or something rediculous! Ok this is probably
bullshit, but still maybe it's quite good. Ah! My mother met Eamon: his
hair is blond again, ha ha ha, and told me a lot of things about their
family. His father has a PhD student girl from Bulgaria! My mother said,
when we are in Groningen maybe we can meet her.

His small brother = CHUBAK will study Bedrijfskunde: DISHUSTIBGN BLA
BLABLA BLA BLJANKA and has some dupelizalka girlfriend form his Dutch
school. My mother was very sarcastic: they hugged for a while and then
went away. or somehitng.

Oh bljanka I can't write you at all now.

I still didn't go to a serious shop, so I don't have: oil to fry, anything
to fry, black bread, butter, cheese, anything else to eat. Only sarmichki
i kiselo mljako. I also bought Polneni chushki in Conserva from the same
Turkish shop, and it was very very lekker. We will start to buy it also
sometimes.

Now I go to Meka meka sleep. Good night kititoshka.

I don't feel bad at all. I decided that I can manage very very well to
live alone and I am not scared in this house at all, and I'm very happy
even to clean and wash and gladit' and listen to music all the time and
study and play piano. Just completely lonely way of life. :) OK I will get
bored pretty soon, but today was absolutely fine.

Aha, tomorrow I will also go to the teacher in Leiden who was so impressed
by my work -- see what he says.

-Yurka: Gol Sopol :)