Subject: Mistakitoshki
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:06:28 +0200 (CEST)

NA KITITO MISTAKITOSHKI:

sleep (not sleap) <no reason>
present (not presont) <think of: to present>
jealous (not gelous) <no reason, except that "gelous" looks like something
to do with hair gel>
another (not onother) <think of: an other>

bed/bad (leglo/losho)
piece/peace (proizvedenie/mir) <----- please remember those

hopefully (not hopfully) <as in: hope-fully, full of hope>
blanket (not blenket)

confirmation (not conformation):
  Conformation is also a word, it comes from "to conform", which means
something like "to be forced to behave in a standardised way" or, more
generally, "to be shaped in a standard shape", whereas the other word
comes from "to confirm" i.e. pottverjdavam or whatever. ("Firm" means
"hard", "solid", "stable". "Form" means "Form" :).   "Conform" = "Make
in form", "Confirm" = "Make firm". Hi Hi.)

The word "shal" as in this thing: =~~~~~~~~=, doesn't exist. It is
"scarf", but if you want to use "shal" don't write it like "shall" (as in
"I shall stop to annoy you with your mistakes")

There were more, but I think they were accidental.

Obichka/hug you Golaja Mishka :) :) :)