Subject: Munka writes you mechki
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:41:51 +0100 (CET)

Munjanja,

I found finally Internetka, in a Turkish suburb in Muenchen, and now I can
meka you piu piu piu!!!

So I have nothing really to tell, since I didn´t see her yet.

The travelling was quite tiring and I slept maybe 2 or 3 hours, near the
morning already. In the night I couldn´t sleep. We stopped two times and
the second time one weird Canadian boy with one girl came to bljanka with
me -- but actually only the Candian boy. I first thought they were
together but it turned out he was just bljanking with the girl like with
me, and that they never met before etc. and she was perhaps also quite
annoyed of him or whatever. He was speaking some bullshits all the time,
how expensive it is to travel to England, whether I´ve been to Czechia,
whether I think the Czechish people hate foreigners...I don´t know, he was
really really big bljanka bljanka. :) :) :) and all the time complaining
that he lost his hat on the bus, and later I saw it was some cool red hat
with a canadian flag on it etc.

Oh such a stupid story ki ki ki!

Ah! we went through Antwerpen, and then through Brussel. I even thought I
saw the hotel where we stayed but later I wasn´t sure. We were driving
through some really miserable and depressing suburbs, but it was also very
happito.

Maybe sometime soon this internet will stop, so I have to send you this soon.

There is snow in Muenchen, and it´s much much colder than in Den Haag.

OK, I feel amazing, please feel goodito too. I´ll try to find Internetka
again later, though I can´t promise.

Munka munka munka munka!!! Piu Piu Piu Ptichkam na tebe na kosichkam

ktikti tkitktitkitti ktikk tik it kit kit kit ki ki ki ki ki

Muninjoshka