Subject: Re: Kristina Sandulova - pianist
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kristina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:41:27 +0100 (CET)

Everything is OK. I changed only 1 or 2 words (never never never never
write "Shop Dance") and the spacing of " " :)

Dear Gill Aharon,

I am sorry that I didn't answer so long. I have been playing really very
much and I had a concert yesterday.

If you would like, please check when there will be a possibility for me to
come. Maybe in May, June, September, October... I prefer to be free of
concerts during July, because I would like to take a part on a piano
masterclass.

If you would like I can send you a CD with the music of my mother prof.
Julia Tsenova. There I perform "Musica Solitudinis" which is dedicated to
me and "Shopp Dance" for four hands. In the CD there are other pieces as
well. If you decide that it would be a good idea to give a CD to some
sponsors as well, I could make a copy and send you two.

Could you please write me the post address?

Thank you very much for trying to find some [.money... I also don't know
what to write... maybe sponsorship ....or ???]

Greetings,

Kristina