Subject: Re: dutch text, Mila, and hugs
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kristina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:58:15 +0100 (CET)

No worries, man no worries, the text is totally irrelevant...what I
understood from it (and that isn't much) is something that after finishing
a bachelor in HBO (the school of which the consu. is officially a part)
you can do a master at a university, particularly in Twente (the extremely
stupid only technical uni of Enschede); but for this you'd need a special
program...or maybe they just mean a master in the HBO itself, I didn't
quite get that. I think they are just saying that such a possibility
exists, since most stupid people studying in HBO don't imagine to go to
Master/2nd fase anyway.....

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway it has got absolutely nothing to do with the
conservatory, it's one of those official bljankas which we in Groningen
also recieved (being officially part of this HBO, but it's really ONLY
officially and in almost no other way).

So absolutely don't worry...............

I have to go now, bye, hugs. Hugs and bye with sugar and zeleni
zelenchitsi, bljanka bljanka bljanka....

-munka munka