Subject: My meeting with Vickitoshka?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:07:13 +0100 (CET)

Munjok, today she wrote me to tell as soon as possible whether I want to
meet her in Muenchen on 7th March (sunday) for 4 days (I don't know why
exactly these numbers came into her head, but apparently this was the
plan...).

Help me, vaguely, to decide, because I want to do, but check that you
don't have anything in those days (like concert, whatever), and also tell
me honestly that you don't mind (emotionally).

I have to write her soon because she needs to order plane-tickets and it
depends on me.

OK, love you hug you Munjok. My telephone has problems again but I've got
a recharger so I'll be able to speak to you later, but now is still
lecture...

Have a nice, amazing, huggable, totally totally special, magic,
christmassy, birthdayi, summery, wintery, helicoptery, malka-mechky,
lesson with Meka-Geoffritoshka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hug)