Subject: Aziza (fromt he CD) on internet etc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:12:22 +0100 (CET)

I actually wanted to find her concerts, but couldn't find it anywhere, but
instead there were a lot of very amazing articles and sites about her...so
apparently she is really really famous actually, and all jazz people like
it very very much.

There are sites like:
http://www.bremme-hohensee.de/aziza.htm
with her biography, if you're interested (go down to the English section)

And there's one page with a lot of philosophical and spiritual things that
she is saying herself, and I for sure wanted you to read it...actually, it
might sometimes be exaggerated, just a little bit, but obviously she is
amazing. She says she is related by family with Shamans, which are some
kind of magicians/healers, and she can see into the future etc. etc.

Read it:

http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/magazine/ai101_folder/101_articles/101_aziza.html

Let's find her concerts and go some day. :)

Munjamunka