Subject: Re: Long email
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kristina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:14:47 +0100 (CET)

What is this Kristina Jozhikova??? A, a, a ? ? ? Meka Joozhikova, ki ki ki.

Of course we can write such a text. I am only not going to do it from
Leiden because it's difficult to write a text. Maybe you can think of
something yourself, and when I come we will discuss it again.

Now I ate a lot of food and at 13:45 will start the disgusssting lesson.
If I am absolutely disgusted by it, I will go out of the room, pretend
that I have throw up, or not even pretend, just do it, and not come back
anymore and go to Consu. and you'll give me a roomichka before four. But
this isn't for sure....

Ok, Munja Amazing Mechka...I also feel a bit like you, I don't really have
the motivation for doing all the things, even though I have so so much
fucking work. I feel very lonely and really really don't like anyone in
the university. It's really strange because even thought I like this
education I don't like anyone who studies here, I find them all very very
stupid people, like I understand exactly why they study all this bullshit
and feel OK. They are all so far from amazingness. And I don't do enough
things. I have to know  approximately 70 people, with whom I have contact
all the time and then to do approximately 65 things except studying m. and
playing p. and mekking K.

So, anyway I love you, please forgive my un-Marinness, but I do do do do
meka peka obichka birditoshka.... But anyway I am waiting for something
really weird to happen. I'm really bored of this country. IT's the most
pointless countryu in the world. I dont' know how they can survive this
bullshit disgusting disgusting boring anti-mechki.

I am losing all my time today. Hopeless Munja.

Bye...
Pack & Mek