Subject: Re: Are you still using this address?
From: [email-masked]
To: "Scarfboy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:05:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi, hi,

I am indeed still using this address... so you can anytime write me
bullshit (or more serious-, less bull-, shit) or whatever else is on your
mind.

The international student club I was talking about is called something
like WINGS or such a thing. They have a site:

http://www.oprit.rug.nl/wings/

There you can figure out all the rest. Watch out, however, that I don't
provide you with a fun-guarantee or anything such, because I;ve never
actually been there and I have no idea what it is. But is seems to be
something to provide help/fun for international students in Groningen as
well as to "internationalize" the Dutch students (shake them up from their
provincial mentalitity, you know). So, well, might be fun...

I'm currently in Bulgaria, it's fucking cold here and snowing. I had great
fun on the plane, since I was flying via Rome, and I could see all of
Italy, from one sea to another...it was really amazing.

Anyway...
Hope you find something to have fun around New Years etc.

See you,
-Yurii

> I heard someone, posibly you, mentioning it and
> all.. So I'm wondering.
>
> And hey, that international student club, could
> you look that up for me sometime? And do they
> have a new year's party thing? Might be
> interesting...
>
> --Bart
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"
> your friends today! Download Messenger Now
> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html
>