Subject: Meka Munjaaa
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:02:36 +0100 (CET)

Meka, if you still have time to read email:

So the address of my univ. is Niels Bohrweg 1

So you take either bus 30 direction Oegstgeest from Leiden Centraal, which
will stop very close; or 43 from Den Haag, and when you see a round
building (like big big amazing alien spaceship etc.) the bus will turn
right, and there you have to go out. Then go inside this building and go
up and then ask some people for the Math. (wiskunde) department. I think
in the same building are also computer scientists, and these weird Media
Arts things.

Anyway, I will be in the computer room at approx. 14.00

Write me if you decide NOT to come, so I'll know.

Also, I thought that I would like to go to an open lecture tonight at
18:45. It will be about some history of evil/holocaust/something bad etc.
etc. but in Dutch so maybe you'll not want to come. But you can also come
if you wish. But maybe you will want to play.

Anyway, good luck during the lesson!!! Sorry that I can't call you but I
send you colourful birditos.

I am not feeling particularly well, because I still haven't eaten
anythyning, and I feel pretty nervous all the time and don't want to eat
actually, only want to shit, which I am going to do now.

I will be happy when we move....so amazing!!!!!!!!

OK good luck on your lesson, amazitoshka munjankova.

-Yurka