Subject: M y H u 4 K A
From: [email-masked]
To: "munjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:02:26 +0200 (CEST)

Munichka bez telefona :(

Munichka forgot telefona at home :(

Munichka sad :(

Munichka can't call Munjanja :(

But he can write her email :) :) :)

Tra-lala-lala-lala,

He can write her email :) :) :) :)

Soon you go to Geoffrey, and I go to lesson at 11:15, so I will not write
you again, so I wish you good luckito with Geoffrito and piu birditoooos!

I still feel a bit weird, and I was very angry that again I missed the 1st
half of the lecture. I was also feeling weird, like I might want to study
something else, but I don't really know what. So anyway, now I feel
better, but still a bit weird...

The weather was soo horrible today, it was windy and rainy and I was so
happy I could stay inside...

Bljanka bljanka glezanka, zapikanka :) :) :)

Good luck, munja munjka

-Yurka