Subject: Re: email for Vykintas Baltakas Can you please check it?
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kitito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:28:28 +0200 (CEST)

Very good. I changed only past tenses and some grammar.

A bit I don't like the sentence with "...concert for free, if someone is
interested". Maybe better to name the dates when you'll have it for sure.
Maybe to say that you'll have a concert in Vienna. And then you can say,
for instance, "I have blablabla.... concerts, but I'd like to find more
opportunities to perform the same program" or something like this. Also, I
was not sure whether it's clever to write the whole program like you do:
because it might seem strange why the combination Schubert/Chopin and
contemporary, and might seem, like disrespectful for him, or something.
Maybe better to say just "my program includes classical and contemporary
repertoire" and then, for instance "the contemporary repertoire includes
Ligeti etude, Gubajdulina Chaconne, J.Tsenova M.S. and if you would like I
will also include Pasaka..." something like this, maybe?

It's just important that he will not have the impression that his amazing
piece shall be performed for some bullshit audience, and thus feel
humiliated.

Also, are you sure you want to tell him your webpage? I mean, is
everything OK there, and are you sure that we will not start to make
bullshit? Maybe wait a little bit until at least we tried different things
and know what we want etc.

Also, he might ask you to give him the exact dates, times, places and
references to your concerts, so that he can include them in his own
webpage (like: "My piece has been performed there and there")

Otherwise it's good.

-------------------------------------

Dear Vykintas Baltakas,

My name is Kristina Sandulova and I am a pianist from Bulgaria. Several
years ago I performed your piano work "Pasaka / a fairy tale" for piano solo
in the Festivals ppIANISIMO and Musica Nova in Sofia, Bulgaria. I like it
really very, very much. For me it was very special to play it, and the
public liked it very much, too.

I have an idea to give a piano concert for free if someone is interested
(??????Yurito doesn't like this????????) where I'm going to play: Franz
Schubert - Sonata A Dur, Gyorgy Ligeti - Etude "Fanfares", Sofia
Gubaidulina - Chaconne, Frederic Chopin - Prelude N. 7,8,9, Julia Tsenova
- Musica Solitudinis
If you think that you would like the "Pasaka / a fairy tale" to be
performed again, I can include it in my program.

If you are interested, you can see my homepage. I started to make it before
2 days, so it isn't finished yet. I hope you will be able to open it.

http://kristina_sandulova.tripod.com

I wish you a lot of success in your future composing.

Kind Regards

Kristina Sandulova

contact: [email-masked]
tel. +31 6 45 47 27 22