Subject: Re: from Lana Gnus
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kitito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:15:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hahaha, this Gnusna Lanichka is veeeeery funny!!!

I don't know what you think, you can do the concert or you can not do it,
but her writing style made me feel humiliated at her selfishness and
Conservatory-like predictability..... She obviously likes you now, so it
might be a good thing, but then again, it might be because she considers
you similarly arrogant in her own way, and that's what she likes.....  I
don't really know.

Anyway, now I have no time, I have to go to another lesson, and it will
finish 13:00 so we will speak then.

Your mother's email to Kulturkontak was perfect, absolutely ideal, very
very very good and correct and clear and obvious. It shouldn't be a
problem at all, at all...

Anyway.

I send you many many birditos to katz on your fingers during Geoffry's
lesson, so that you will play like lots of colorfull birdi-ptichki!!!!!
And you are totally amazing and I am very jelous that I can't play
Gubajdulina like you.

Anyway, have fun etc et cet c

Kiss your kissable hugs...

=Yurito