Subject: More things....
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:01:07 +0200 (CEST)

I know some more things... :-)

The first (most important) is to ask for the copyright agreement, either
from the inheritors (naslednitsi) or from one of the publishers which
published Bachmann's work, of which there were 3.

The second thing is to ask the so-called Collecting Societies. This has to
do with performing of the concert, and the money involved in this. Now, I
imagine that you can forget about this, because first of all, it's only
important if there's ALOT ALOT ALOT of money, and second, maybe the
organisers of the concert have got to do this themselves (the
Austrian/Italian guys). So, probably it's OK not to worry about this, but
just in case it's important, it's better to be sure.

I found the addresses and contacts of these 2 Collecting Societies  for
Austria (suggested in the previous letter):

------------AKM-----------------------
AKM Staatlich genehmigte Gesellschaft der Autoren, Komponisten und
Musikverleger, reg. GenmbH

   Herr Prof. Manfred Brunner, Generaldirektor
   1030 Wien, Baumannstraße 8-10, PF 259
   Tel.: 0222/717140
   Fax.: 0222/71714107
   e-mail: mailto:[email-masked]
   homepage: http://www.akm.co.at
------------------------------------

-----------Literar-mechana----------
Literar-Mechana Wahrnehmungsgesellschaft für Urheberrechte GesmbH,

   Herrn Mag. Franz Leo Popp, Direktor
   1060 Wien, Linke Wienzeile 18
   Tel.: 0222/587 21 61-0
   Fax.: 0222/587 21 61-9
   e-mail:[email-masked]
-------------------------------------

-Yurito