Subject: My tel. is weird,
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:02:12 +0200 (CEST)

Munka I could not call you because my telephone seems to be empty of
battery. Actually it just behaves strange, so I'm not sure what happened
exactly. But anyway I'm going to Den Haag now, so i hope to find you
somewhere there.

How was your lesson with Geoffrey Madgitoshka??

I had good lessons, and now I am very sleepy and with a headache. I want
to go home and sleep.

Do you know, just now something totally amazing happened! I talked a
little with three workers (the painters etc.) at the university. It
started from this that they asked me: "would you like to change, that I
will study and you will cut wires", and then something they spoke. I was
very very interested to find out what they think, because they said things
like "studying is so boring" etc. So I thought "they are really very
stupid people and can\t ever understand amazingnes etc." and then, do you
know: One of them suddenly said "are you russian?" and the other said "are
you a pianist?" And I thought "sorry???!!! How can they know????" And they
just said, like this, you look like this, etc, etc. I will tell you about
this later when I see you, but it was  totally incredible!!!!

OK Munja I go now.

-YUrito