Subject: Re: Hello :)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:47:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!!

So I suppose that today you had lessons at university already? Well, I
imagine it's fun right now and you'll be so busy you won't have time to
read my mail, so I shouldn't write so much :)

I'm very happy for your dog, I actually really like them -- not as much as
you or my girlfriend (she had an amazing dog called Archi but he died the
previous summer, too) but anyway...yes I like them...but I wouldn't really
like to have one, because it's so much work. Anyway, I prefer animals who
live in nature (I don't much like the idea of domestic animals, and I
don't like zoo's and stuff).

Anyway, do you already know her name? And what race is it???

So...you say that Finland is beautiful in the autumn? I must say that I'm
quite jealous I am not there right now, because Holland is not especially
beautiful in the autumn (in fact, it's not especially beautiful in any
season, as I'm sure I didn't fail to tell you numerous times), and I know
what it must feel like to watch your wonderful nature, but I can't really
go there now, so that's sad. But I really wish that I can go there in the
winter or at least next summer...

As to how I remembered your birthday -- it's not really such a mystery, I
just knew one person whose birthday I thouhgt was 11 June and it was
actually 21 June; and then one person whose birthday I thought was 11 June
but it turned out 11 May; however in my head 11 June was still a birthday
day so when I found yours really 11 June I was, naturally, quite
surprised. SO that's the story, or something like this anyway.  Speaking
of birthdays, mine will be, unfortunately, this friday 5 September.

Aanyway. Have fun, hope to hear from you :)

Yurii