Subject: Re: uuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:):):)
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kitito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:27:14 +0200 (CEST)

Yes Munjanja Munichka tomorrow we will be together!!!! It's good because I
am starting to have annoying thinking-problems etc etc.

So, the number of my bird will be:

Amsterdam -> Vienna    372 (Austrian Airlines)
10:35    ->    12:25

Vienna -> Sofia        797
13:40    ->    16:15 (local time)

Julichka is still unreachable, so unless she suddenly appears I don't
imagine I'll see her again.

OK, I will maybe call you again for the last time.

If you can, call me tomorrow at 07:00 Yurito time = 08:00 Kitito time, my
mother also promised to call me and I have two alarm clocks!!!

I hope I should manage!!!!

I I I I will fly to You You You You You!!!!!!

I am waiting to hugughughughughughughughguhguhguhgugh

Love lveo ove lov lovelovelv!!!!

Love love lovelo lveo lvoe lovel love lovelov el!!!!!

Liovii! Love Love Lveo

Love Piuuuu