Subject: Re: It's Ready!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: "Kitito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:15:28 +0200 (CEST)

Very quickly I'll write you because actually I haven't go so much time.
Anyway my Beeftink is OK and my father read me what he wrote, and he wrote
it's satisfactory blablablab, I will sign the Protocol, congratulations
with finishing conservatory or soemthing liek that, have a nice vacation
etc. So the point was, my father didn't actually take my Diplom yet,
because there was another person in the administration or something, but
in general it is ready!!!!! So I am finished!!!!!!

Now in Leiden I took a paper that I needed for the Russian Embassy and now
I'm at Uni with the Somalian (Lebanon) guy and we spoke something
bullhsit.

I have a 9 for topology.

OK have to go now. Because I have meeting with maminkaaaaaaa glezankaaaa!!!

Julichka didn't call.

I was thinking that perhaps I will go to Groningen anyway, just for fun,
because I'll be here alone tomorrow, but anyway I don't need to go there
so I'll just decide whatever.

Munajkmmmunka  munkakakakajjaja

MekaA!!!!!