From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 20:22:51 +0200 (CEST)

Subject: flights
From: "khomskii" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 18:00:20 +0200

Yura, vot informaciya:

Kristina Sandulova, to Sofia, 23 June
Amsterdam- Wien 10:35 - 12:25, Austrian Airlines, flight Nr.372
Wien - Sofia 13:40 - 16:15, Austrian Airlines, Flight Nr.797
Back: 18 August
Sofia - Wien 15:20 - 16:10, Austrian, flight Nr.796
Wien - Amsterdam, 17:20 - 19:15. Austrian, flight Nr.5375
The most important: the reservation number  X20JVW (tret'ya -eto cifra nol')

Khomskii Jurij:   to Sofia 2 July, thye same schedule and flight numbers as
Kristina:
Amsterdam - Wien 10:35 - 12:25, Wien - Sofia 13:40 - 16:15
Back:
Sofia - Wien 18:10 - 19:40, Austrian Airlines, flight No. 798
Wien - Amsterdam  19:40 - 21:35, Austrian, flight No.377
Reservation number:  X27S8U

Airport tax - about 64 euro per person.
To get tickets - at the ticket counter of United Airlines at Schipol, zaal 3
(tam nalevo v samom levom konce); open from 8:00 till 13:30. Need : my
letter, and ID (probably it means that Kristina herself should come -
although I am not sure, may be you can get it).

Now, to be sure, they also asked that I send the authorisation (by FAX)
directly to their main office - it is in Ireland, I know the FAX. Then they
will put it in computer that it is all approved and OK. I will do it on
Monday from Koeln.

And I also made a reservation for mama (also via United, in Lufthansa, via
Frankfurt). Masma letit v pyatnicu, 30 maya. No sovet ovali poluchit' ei
bilet nakanune, to be sure. tak chto ona planiriet poehat' iz Groningena do
Schipola v chetverg 29 s utra, v Schipole vse sdelat', i ottuda k vam v den
Haag. Mozhet, ty s nei mozhesh' vstretitsya v Schipole, vmeste poluchite vse
bilety, i otvezesh' ee k vam domoi. tak navernoe luchshe budet, i znat' uzhe
tochno chto u vseh vsyo v poryadke. Rasschitai tak, eto bylo by razumno.

Nu vot vrode vsyo. Esli est' printer - raspechatai eto poslanie so vsei etoi
informaciei (reservation Nr. i t.d. ) A ya seichas tut napechatayu i vlozhu
tebe v pis'mo s authorisation.

Schastlivo,   Ya

Prof. Dr. D.I. Khomskii
Laboratory of Solid State Physics
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4
9747 AG GRONINGEN
The Netherlands
phone: +31-50-3637361
fax: +31-50-3634879
email: [email-masked]